Select the booking option below that best fits your role at work.
NOTE – If someone else is paying for your place –
- Book your place as normal below.
- Select the PAY BY INVOICE option in the checkout process and fill in the details of whomever is paying for you.
- You will receive an email to YOUR email address confirming your booking with a button marked VIEW INVOICE.
- View the invoice and download it as a PDF by clicking “Download PDF” on the top right of the invoice on screen.
- Give or email this invoice to your employer or whomever is paying on your behalf.
0900-0915 Introduction (Dr R Martin)
0915-1015 The Nature of Anxiety (Mike Stylianou)
- Understanding the nature and origin of anxiety
- Who gets anxious and why?
- What influences the prevalence, development and management of anxiety?
1030-1215 Communication (Dr Philip Cunnington)
- Basic Communication
- Non-verbal communication
- Verbal Communication
- Advanced Communication
- Advanced communication techniques
- Guided imagery
1315-1445 Anxiety Management in Practice (Dr Richard Martin)
- How our workspace influences anxiety
- A detailed look at how the 4Ps and 4Ts can influence anxiety
- Putting it all together – a when, what and why step-by-step guide to managing anxiety
1500-1545 Autistic Spectrum Disorders (Dr Richard Martin)
- Developmental Delay
1545-1615 Open Forum and Discussion
1615-1645 Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy (Mike Stylianou and Dr Richard Martin)
- What is hypnosis?
- Why are trance theory, covert/conversational hypnosis and suggestion important in the management of anxious children?
1645-1700 Experiential Hypnosis Session (Mike Stylianou).